Free training for Landcarers and friends
Posted on 28 August, 2018 by Asha
Connecting Country has funding to provide free training to our local Landcare and Friends groups, to arm them with some of the essential skills needed to continue their great work into the future. Priority will be given to current Landcare members. However, you’re also welcome to apply if you are volunteering in the environment space, doing conservation work on your land, or are potentially interested in joining a Landcare group.
The deadline to express your interest is this Friday 31 August 2018. CLICK HERE to download the expression of interest form.
This informative training is tailored to Landcarers needs, and will be presented clearly and concisely by an experienced trainer. Training will cover:
- How to run an efficient, effective, and fun meeting.
- How to achieve your group’s goals.
- What are you responsible and liable for?
- How to manage your group’s finances, reports, and budget.
- How to prepare invoices/tax invoices.
- Understanding GST (for groups registered and not registered).
- Using reports for decision-making.
Option of either:
- Level II First Aid training (#HLTAID003 Provide First Aid).
- CPR refresher course (#HLTAID001 Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation).
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 5472 1594 and ask for Asha.