Calendar competition highlights: Week 3
Posted on 7 May, 2020 by Ivan
A couple of weeks ago we announced our inaugural Connecting Country calendar competition and entries have been flowing in steadily.
Our theme is woodland birds and this photo competition is open to all Connecting Country members and people of the Mount Alexander region. The aim of the competition is to highlight our special woodland bird community and share the passion and skills of our passionate local photographers, as well as produce a beautifully printed calendar for the year 2021.
The calendar will be available to purchase and will feature the top 12 photographs, as selected by the Connecting Country team. There is a limit of two entries per photographer, and the competition opened on Monday 20 April and will close at 5 pm on Monday 18 May 2020. Both experienced and amateur photographers are encouraged to participate. Simply email your chosen images to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on 18 May 2020.
We have been extremely impressed with the quality entries so far and thought we would share the highlights from this week in a gallery below.
Thank you to everyone who’s contributed so far! Keep the entries coming until Monday 18 May 2020.
Calendar competition details:
- Photos must be relevant to the theme of woodland birds and taken in the Mount Alexander region in central Victoria.
- There is a maximum of two photo entries per photographer.
- Entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com, including the location, date and subject of the photo.
- Original photos must be at least 3 MB for image quality, but to enter please email files under 1 MB.
- Entries close on Monday 18 May 2020.
- Winning images will be selected by Connecting Country and published in a 2021 woodland birds calendar.
- There will be no commission paid to competition winners, but full recognition of your work will be featured and acknowledged.
Further details on the competition format and conditions are provided on our website: click here