ResourceSmart Schools Awards 2019 – now open
Posted on 13 March, 2019 by Asha
The 2019 ResourceSmart Schools Awards are now open.
ResourceSmart Schools is a free program offered by Sustainability Victoria that supports Victorian schools to embed sustainability across the school facilities, community and curriculum, while saving resources and money for schools.
- Recognise and celebrate Victorian schools’ community, curriculum and campus improvements towards environmental sustainability.
- Highlight their contributions to embedding sustainability and taking action on climate change.
- Entries are open to all Victorian schools, including government, independent and Catholic schools.
- Entries must comply with the eligibility requirements of the selected category, and the awards terms and conditions of entry.
2019 award categories:
- ResourceSmart School Teacher of the Year.
- Teacher of the Year.
- Student Action Tea of the Year (primary and secondary).
- Community Sustainability Leadership School of the Year (primary and secondary).
- Sustainability in the curriculum leadership school of the year (primary and secondary).
- Sustainable Campus of the Year (primary and secondary)
Entries close: 1 April 2019.
To enter: go to www.sustainability.vic.gov.au/schoolsawards