Renew your membership 2022-23
Posted on 5 October, 2022 by Frances
A great big thank you to those members who renewed their Connecting Country membership for 2022-23, and a hearty welcome to our new members!
We love new members and encourage all existing members to continue their membership for the coming year.
If you haven’t renewed your membership, it’s never too late and only takes a minute!
Begin or renew your membership – click here
Why be a member?
- Demonstrates your commitment to local, on-ground landscape restoration.
- Shows your support for Connecting Country, which helps us when seeking funding for new projects.
- Allows you to vote at the Connecting Country AGM.
- Gets you access to Connecting Country events, advice and equipment.
- Provides you with insurance cover when attending events or volunteering with Connecting Country.
Membership is free. However, if you would like to offset the costs associated with your membership or are in a position to contribute financially to our landscape restoration work please consider donating. We are a registered charity, donations over $2 are tax deductible, and receipts are issued automatically.
Make a donation:
We sincerely thank all our members for your continued support and participation in Connecting Country activities over the last busy year. We’re now working on some exciting new projects for 2022-23 and hope you can be part of our story.