Issue 69: Victorian Landcare and Catchment Management Magazine now available
Posted on 15 June, 2017 by Connecting Country
Issue 69 of the Victorian Landcare and Catchment Management magazine, which is a special feature on climate change, is now available online.
Among the stories in this issue:
- Climate change – an opportunity to rethink, restore and reboot
- Helping the grains industry deal with climate volatility
- Victoria’s freshwater blue carbon stores
- Five crowdfunding tips from the southern Otways
- Introducing Landcare Victoria Incorporated
To read or download the current issue of the magazine visit https://www.landcarevic.org.au/landcare-magazine/ .
All the other back issues (i.e. from issues 1-68) of the Victorian Landcare and Catchment Management magazine are now on the Victorian Landcare Gateway https://www.landcarevic.org.au/resources/magazine-library/
Those who receive the magazine in hard copy will receive it in your letter boxes over the next week or so. Happy reading!