Posted on 11 December, 2009 by Connecting Country
Grants & Funding websites
– Grantslink www.grantslink.gov.au/
– DAFF grants & assistance www.daffa.gov.au/about/grants_and_assistance
– DEWHA grants & funding www.environment.gov.au/about/programs/index.html
– FRRR grants www.frrr.org.au/currentprojects.asp
– Caring for our Country funding www.nrm.gov.au/funding/index.html
Posted on 12 November, 2009 by Connecting Country
The Victorian Government will provide support for the state’s organic food industry with a new funding program, to the tune of $400,000.
Regional and Rural Development Minister Jacinta Allan announced during National Organic Week in October that the ‘Support for Organics Grant Program’ would be implemented to foster what she described as ”Victoria’s nation-leading approach to production, consumption and export of… organic products.”
She said the package – which will provide funds over two years – was also expected to help secure jobs and enhance lifestyles for organic farmers and producers in regional and rural Victoria, and provide them with the capacity to stay one step ahead of their competitors.
For information on how to apply, see the Support for organics grant program Guidelines.