Meet the team: who’s who in the Connecting Country zoo?
Posted on 30 January, 2020 by Frances
We thought it might be nice for our friends and supporters to get to know the team at Connecting Country, in case you don’t already. Over the coming blogs we will feature each member of our dedicated Connecting Country staff team, including a little about their interests and why they joined Connecting Country.
Here is an overview of our current staff and when you’ll usually find them in the office.
- Frances Howe – Director (Monday to Thursday)
- Asha Bannon – Landcare Facilitator (Monday to Thursday)
- Jacqui Slingo – Landscape Restoration Coordinator (Monday to Thursday)
- Bonnie Humphreys – Landscape Restoration Coordinator (Mondays and Thursdays)
- Ivan Carter – Engagement Coordinator (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Jess Lawton – Monitoring Coordinator (Mondays and Tuesdays)
We also want to let you know that our wonderful Asha Bannon will be taking extended leave from mid-March to September 2020. During this time, the very capable Jacqui Slingo will take over as Landcare Facilitator, while local expert Bonnie Humphreys takes the lead as Landscape Restoration Coordinator.