Most grant application forms include a question about how your project links to government plans or strategy on the area or issue that you are addressing. It is sometimes called ‘strategic alignment’.
The following links will direct you to some of the plans and strategies that are most relevant to Landcare project in the Mount Alexander Shire.
- Connecting Country Biodiversity Blueprint
- Mount Alexander Shire Council Environment Strategy 2010-2014
- Mount Alexander Shire Roadside Conservation Management Plan 2012-2017
- Mount Alexander Shire Council Walking and Cycling Strategy 2010-2020
- Your groups own long-term strategy or plan.
- 2013-19 North Central Regional Catchment Strategy
- 2014-22 North Central Waterway Strategy
- North Central Invasive Plants & Animals Strategy 2010-15
- Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (the EPBC Act)
- Weeds of National Significance (WoNS)
Please help to keep the list up-to-date by letting us know if a link doesn’t work any more.