To download the form and tell us why you love Leanganook/Mount Alexander (in words or a drawing) – click here
It could be what you value about the Mount, what you enjoy doing when you visit, what makes it a special place in our community, or something exciting that you have seen there.
Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Sunday 18 April 2021. Your entry will be added to the ‘Camp Out Collage’ of photos, stories, and pledges, which will be shared on our website in the coming months. You will also be automatically entered into the draw to win a prize (if you wish to opt out of the prize draw, please note this in your email).
If you need some inspiration, check out the following links.
Past ‘Camp Out on the Mount’ blog posts and press releases:
- Camp Out Success 2013
- Camp Out Success 2014
- Pines Away! – Camp Out 2015
- Camping and Connecting with Country – Camp Out 2017
- Camp Out on the Mount (minus the camp out) 2018
- Learning under the stars – Camp Out on the Mount 2019
Other interesting articles and resources:
- Mount Alexander CCM maps
- Forgotten woodlands, future landscapes
- Little Habitat Heroes planting a huge success!
- Goldfields Track – Leanganook Track Hike, Mt Alexander
- All-female silkworm farm in Mt Alexander