Posted on 4 February, 2013 by Connecting Country
Community Landcare Grants ranging between $5,000 and $50,000 are available to support local sustainable agriculture and community engagement projects, as part of the Australian Government’s $2.2 billion Caring for our Country initiative.
Community Landcare Grants aim to help:
- build a skilled and capable Landcare community
- encourage community participation and engagement in Landcare
- share information and learning’s in sustainable agricultural techniques
- reduce the spread of pest species
- encourage the adoption of improved sustainable land management practices
Organisations involved with Landcare, professional farming systems or Indigenous groups are encouraged to apply.
Applications close at 5pm (AEDT) on 20 March 2013. More information including application forms can be found here.
Posted on 6 December, 2012 by Connecting Country
The latest edition of the Farm Tree & Landcare Association newsletter is now available. It includes information on a wide range of Victorian grants, events and environmental items including how to recycle your mobile phone in order to save African gorillas.
Posted on 17 October, 2012 by Connecting Country
This is a family day for people to relax and enjoy themselves with a variety of activities and a chance to see hidden parts of the creek and celebrate the progress that has been made.
For more information click here.